Prestige Dealer Network
3M Certified Installers
3M Architectural & Glass Finishes
3M Window Films
3M Security & Safety Films
3M Scotchpoint Vinyl Wraps
3M Paint Protection Films
Are you worried about the safety of your employees or your loved ones when they are inside a building? Get 3M Safety and Security Film on the glass of windows and doors of your residence, commercial building or school and you can prevent the shattering of glass in case of impact or a blast and it also slows down the intruder in cases of forced entry. You can rest easy knowing that this has already been implemented in over 200 U.S. schools and thousands of businesses till date.
• More cost effective than replacing the door and windows with laminated glass.
• Easy and quick to implement over the existing glazing.
• LEVEL ONE - Ultra Series S600 – 3M patented technology utilizes a 6 mil multi layered clear Security film that is constructed of cross woven micro layers for a strong, tear resistant protection.
• LEVEL TWO - Ultra Series 800 - 3M patented technology utilizes 42 micro cross-woven layers in a 8 mil thick Security film laminated to together for the ultimate protection. This film meets or exceeds most GSA/ US Government specs for fragment retention and has already been incorporated into over 200 schools. GSA Blast Level C
• LEVEL THREE - Safety Series S140 – Bomb blast protection: hold broken panes in place to help prevent flying shards of glass
• LEVEL FOUR - Impact Protection Attachment Systems – bonds the filmed window to the frame, offering the highest level of protection when combined with 3M Security and Safety film
• 3M patented technology utilizes 42 micro layers in a 8 mil film to provide enormous strength and tear resistance compared to standard PET films
• Improves personal, property and asset protection from hurricanes, blasts and earthquakes
• Crime prevention: impedes quick entry through window panes and glass doors
• Severe weather and accident protection: helps hold panes in place to minimize flying glass due to violent weather or accidents
• Available in clear safety film or with a tinted sun control option
• Attaches the security film to the frame with either an adhesive (IPA) or profile (IPP) option
• Attachment system offers the highest level of protection—strong enough to help protect occupants against bomb blasts
• Results in a superior window protection system that significantly outperforms window film-only installations
• For that cleaner look, we recommend the IPP Profile attachment system
Get 3M Safety and Security Film for your buildings windows and doors and increase the safety of your loved ones.